9 Black Owned Hotels in America
Hotels are the piece of magic behind every trip. Get the right spot, and your vacay can go from basic to BADDIE real quick. Get lavish on your next trip with these 9 black owned hotels in America.
1. The Ivy Hotel | Baltimore, MD
2. Hubbard Mansion | New Orleans, LA
3. Hilton Cabana Miami Beach | Miami, FL
Need a venue to impress!? We've got you covered with our 3rd floor ocean front pool deck.🌅 It's sure to thrill even the most blasé guest! 😒➡😍 pic.twitter.com/oVTcFXJMkj— Hilton Cabana (@HiltonCabana) March 20, 2020
4. La Maison in Midtown | Houston, TX
5. The Oak Bluffs Inn | Oak Bluffs, MA
6. Roberts Riverwalk Hotel | Detroit, MI
7. Sonesto Hotel | Milpitas, CA
“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” – Leo Tolstoy | Wishing everyone well from our little corner of the world. pic.twitter.com/70b0k1QyJY— SonestaSiliconValley (@SonestaSV) April 6, 2020
8. Akwaaba Bed & Breakfast | Brooklyn, NY, Washington D.C., Philadelphia PA
9. Urban Cowboy B&B | Nashville, TN
Share with a BADDIE and start planning your next trip!
Leave a comment